When President Trump announced the death of ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, he proclaimed a new American hero: the dog that chased him down. Chris Cillizza walks us through a brief history of presidents and their dogs, and what it means that Trump doesn’t have one in his White House. #CNN #News #Cillizza
SOURCES AND FURTHER READING:
Trump, the first president in a century with no dog, explains why: ‘I don’t have any time.
Trump Shares Faked Photo of Hero Dog Getting a Medal
WHY DOES PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HATE DOGS?
Trump’s news conference on Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s death, annotated
A dog helped kill Baghdadi, joining a long history of canine war heroes
That time Putin brought his dog to a meeting to scare Angela Merkel
I was named “best dressed” in 7th grade. That, along with being CNN’s editor at large and author of the daily “Point” newsletter are my proudest achievements. Look for me here every Tuesday and Thursday to find out what’s really going down in politics.
Writer: Chris Cillizza
The Point team: Leigh Munsil and Allison Gordon
Editor: Steven Sevilla
Producer: Arielle Sacks
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Những Con Mèo Ngoan Ngoãn | TQMT Tập 519
- Kể Chuyện Con Hổ và Cóc | Truyện Cổ Tích Cho Bé
- Sáo Mèo | Xuân Về Trên Bản Mèo ( Hmoob ) | Sáo Trúc Hoàng Anh Cùng Dàn Nhạc Học Viện ANQGVN
- 💊Doctor in the House – Five Funny Boo-boos in My Talking Tom 2
- BEST EPISODES – Talking Tom and Friends Minis Cartoon Compilation (29 Minutes)