Not all game genres or mechanics transfer well to mobile. Instead of shoehorning inappropriate types of interfaces and inputs in your mobile game, embrace the innate strengths of the hardware you’re designing on.
Subscribe for new episodes every Wednesday! (—More below)
(Original air date: July 10, 2013)
Get your Extra Credits gear at the store!
Play games with us on Extra Play!
Watch more episodes from this season of Extra Credits!
Contribute community subtitles to Extra Credits:
Talk to us on Twitter (@ExtraCreditz):
Follow us on Facebook:
Get our list of recommended games on Steam:
Would you like James to speak at your school or organization? For info, contact us at: email@example.com
♪ Intro Music: “Penguin Cap” by CarboHydroM
♪ Outro Music: “K.K. Cruisin” by Benjamin Briggs
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- TẠO RA LỖ ĐEN VŨ TRỤ CỰC NHỎ VÀ ĐẶT CẠNH TRÁI ĐẤT! – Sơn Đù Khám Phá Vũ Trụ (Sơn Đù Vlog Reaction)
- TOUCH MY BODY CHALLENGE #2
- Bảng Ngọc Cho Đỡ Đòn Chuẩn 100% | Cách Lên Tank Trâu Máu Mạnh Giáp – Liên Quân Mobile
- Brothers In Arms 3: Sons of War Android Walkthrough – Part 1 – Chapter 1, Campaign 1, Raid
- Top 5 tựa game hay nhất về zombie trên smartphone (Android/iOS)